Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quirky Collections

Pennies from Heaven!
Every penny I've found on the ground, since moving into my loft.
 The crusty ones are my very favorite.  The bowl is ancient Roman-- Bronze.


I keep only the best, funniest or most meaningful fortunes.
The "I like Chinese food" is in there, though.


A handy collection, in a WWII bomb shell, found
in Chichester, England.


A few of my old Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers, apparently they still
smell good--at least Jane thinks so.



Pearls and hats.  The top is Victorian beaver, the bottom
is from the Halloween shop at Ragstock.  The pearls are
attached to a dainty cross-body bag.


What can I say?  My friend, Daune gave me this collection for my
birthday.  She heard and remembered my heart's desire and found them for me.
One of the most sentimental gifts ever!


These shells were given to me by my Mom and Grandmother, for Mother's
day, one year.  I have them separated from my other shells, in their own glass box.
It was a "shell of a Mother's day!".

  

Vogues, one of many stacks.



No comments:

Post a Comment