Sunday, April 17, 2011

Field Trip...Antiques and Eggs

A grand day out with my friend, Jim Hanson.  First, the antiques show at
the Minnesota state fairgrounds.  The April show is the kickoff to our antiques season.




Our "best in show", a necklace of HUGE turquoise.



At the show.



Two beautiful intaglio rings... with my "divorce" ring.



Giving a vintage fur coat a whirl, can't really see it since I'm bent
over with the strange kitty and my "mermaid hair".



Jim getting a better look.




Late brunch at Red Stag Supperclub.



Popcorn has long been my official favorite food.  As a connoisseur,
I can honestly say their truffled kettle corn is the best I've ever had.



Yummy!



Wearing a Thomas Wylde scarf and vintage pin.



Tastes even better than it looks, if possible, and
mainly local and organic.



No comments:

Post a Comment