Friday, June 24, 2011

Little Women...In Florida

 I've gone through hundreds of family photos this week in preparation
for my parents upcoming 50th Anniversary.
The following are from our wonderful Florida years.




One of my favorites.  Such love and trust between me and my
Dad, clearly true from the get go.  I love that he drove a bug.




I'm reminded, once again, that when my sister Lynn was born,
so was an instant life-long friendship.




In the jungle, not sure where.




Looks like I'm now two.




Rather darling.




As a Ft. Lauderdale store mannequin.  




My favorite of Lynnie and Dad.




On an adventure to visit our grandparents, in Jacksonville.




Such fun.




Back in Minnesota, at our grandparent's farm.




Fun with bovine.




Always so much to do and so many ideas.




Me...with a squirrel.




Posing in roller skates.




My parents often talk about how much they enjoyed their little girls.
Soon, we would be moving to Indiana and adding a much loved baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment